What would you do if you lost all of your data?
Keep your critical information secure.
Protecting your critical business information and keeping your business up and running
is non-negotiable. Because it’s built on Microsoft Windows Server™ 2003 technology,
the most reliable network operating system Microsoft has ever produced, Windows
Small Business Server 2003 delivers the reliable technology foundation and dependable
working environment you need.
• Automatically backs up files to the server to easily retrieve accidentally deleted
• Locks out known spammers and removes dangerous e-mail attachments.
• Protects against unauthorized users with a built-in firewall.
Work smarter, not harder.
Windows Small Business Server 2003 enables you and your employees to share resources
and equipment including Internet access and business software, printers and fax
machines for enhanced productivity and team performance. In fact, you can even send
and receive faxes directly from your PCs. Now your business can have:
• One central location to store and share information that’s easy to access.
• An Internal Web site that allows you to collaborate on important projects.
Access your business information at home or on the road.
Windows Small Business Server 2003 enables you and your employees to work remotely
and stay connected from virtually anywhere. Using any Internet-enabled PC or Microsoft
Windows Mobile™-based device, you can:
• Securely access your personal office desktop along with the shared information
on your server’s centralized database.
• Easily access e-mail, schedules, and contacts.
• Communicate in real time to stay current with your company—and customers.